Jeanneau Yachts 51
A TRUE JEANNEAU YACHT, STARTING AT 50’
The world is rich with extraordinary destinations. The Jeanneau 51 was created to take you there.
The Jeanneau 51 benefits from the latest innovations that have made Jeanneau Yachts so successful: unequalled level of finish, unrivalled quality of life aboard and maximum ease of handling.
Inspired by the Jeanneau 54, this new model was designed by naval architect, Philippe Briand and designer, Andrew Winch. Living spaces have been carefully studied, with meticulous attention to detail and the use of fine materials, to contribute to an excellent cruising experience and a luxurious lifestyle on board.
- Length overall: 15.38 m / 50'5"
- Hull length: 14.98 m / 49'1"
- Light displacement: 14 400 kg / 31 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 240 l / 63 US gal
- Water capacity: 640 l / 169 US gal
- Cabins: 2 / 3
- Available Engines: Yanmar 80 HP / 58 kW Sail drive
- Yanmar 110 HP / 81 kW
- CE Category: A12 / B14 / C16 / D16